Monday, March 28, 2011

My face got tagged

Also I'm bored
Deal with it

List 10 (music) Artists you love, in no particular order, without looking at the questions below.

1. STYX
2. Ladytron
3. Royksopp
4. Daft Punk
5. Foo Fighters
6. Coldplay
7. Owl City
8. Kraftwerk
9. ABBA
10. Rammstein



Now for the questions!!!!!

1. What was the first song you've ever heard by 6?
Um, I feel like it was Yellow, or Speed of Sound.

2. What's your favourite song of 8?
Metropolis perhaps?

3. What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
STYX gives me chills and reminds me of the Appalachian mountains. I listen to them when I'm sad, when I'm lonely, when I'm sick or frustrated and then I'm magically cured by their awesome.

4. What's your favourite lyric of 5's?
"Time will turn us into statues, eventually."

5. How many times have you seen 4 live?
Zero :c

6. What's your favourite song of 7?
Cave In :P

7. Is there any song of 3 that makes you sad?
What Else is There? haunts me, it brings me to a place I hope I'll never have to see :c

8. What's your favourite song by 9?
The Winner Takes It All <3

9. How did you first get into 2?
Oh goodness, through Last.fm searching artists similar to...Royksopp, I believe? I feel in love with them instantly. They're so talented.

10. How did you first get into 3?
Last.fm, searching artists similar to Daft Punk or Digitalism, can't remember.

11. What's your favourite song by 4?
Digital Love <3

12. How many times have you seen 9 live?
None, and I never will, for they broke up many eons ago before I was conceived.

13. What is a good memory concerning 10?
Rammstein takes me either: a) back to tenth grade when I was in a bad place or b) to the fictional world of one of my novels

14. Are there any songs of 8 that make you sad?
The Hall of Mirrors is really haunting, but most of their stuff is more upbeat.

15. What is your favourite song of 1's?
The Best of Times :D

16. How did you become a fan of 10?
Angry German music? Pffft, I have noooo idea...

1 comment: